MFS mfs limited

peacock

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Peacock is very lucky to still have a job.

I am disgusted with him and in my opinion he is one very stupid man.

Why?

Peacock publicly disrespected and slandered Chris Scott in the national and international media.

What type of person does that? A stupid one in my opinion.

Peacock is not honourable. He is a fool for doing this and he should quickly make a public apology to Chris Scott and through the media.

Peacock cast a judgement on Chris Scott when not even a judge has heard the case.

Also, Peacock knew Scott had the numbers to throw the whole board out.

Upto 500 proxy forms were being sent in daily to vote Scott onto the board and I heard there was without a doubt Scott had the numbers.

This is why the board asked Scott to come onto the board and keep them on and not to continue with his EGM to throw them out.

Now Peacock, supposedly Mr Honourable is sharing a table with Scott who he has publicly disrespected.

An honourable man would make a public apology.

Also, some of you on hear think its not Peacocks fault with what happened with MFS to date.

It is without a doubt partly Peacocks fault.

If Peacock was on leading a liberal party and lost, why would you not partly blame him?

He has been leading MFS and it has failed....therefore it is also Peacocks fault.

You guys have shocking arguments to support Peacock whose only response to the whole MFS saga to date is to publicly slander Chris Scott and a week later say "don’t vote for him...we will tell you why later".

That is Andrew Peacock’s achievements so far in MFS...nothing but political stunts to preserve his not so squeaky clean image.

You watch how fast Chris Scott gets MFS moving.

Watch how fast he gets the financial results out to the market and a relisting to occur.

Watch also for the business review and then the now "new and improved board" release their plan of attack to get MFS back on top.

The only people that have to worry about MFS now is those that have shorted it in my opinion.

Reality check: Chris Scott was always going to get on the board whether MFS liked it or not. We got 15% of smaller shareholders on board. This did not include Chris Scotts 8.6%. Thats 23%.

Then 26 other people / organisations were holding 52% of the company of which many supported Chris Scotts resolutions.

All the arguing about Scott’s credentials or plan of moving forward....it was a waste of time really as the bigger end of town would have steam rolled home his resolutions and Peacock and friends would be looking for new jobs.

To date, MFS has been a farce. Lies on their debt position, gearing way to high.

The only good thing going for MFS now is that they have a man who has devoted his time to rebuilding MFS and for that, all holders of MFS or related MFS securities should be jumping out of their boots with joy.

Those that wanted MFS to relist with the screw up of a board under Peacock will now be doing everything they can to discredit the new MFS board and MFS's position business wise.

Good luck though. Scott skills are said to be amazing in business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.