UNT 5.56% 1.9¢ unith ltd

Chart is simply a change from trending bullish market structure...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Chart is simply a change from trending bullish market structure (during the recent rally) to a ranging market which is now testing the base of the range. This makes sense as the excitement and the great technicals attracted traders while the market was trending, and CR and selling pushed the technicals into a range which is not optimal for trading, so they exited which added to sell pressure in the short term. Price is in a consolidation zone and is likely to range for a bit while there is supply at these levels. These are facts, that are clearly evident from the chart and volume. I just want to add some facts to the chart discussion as I find words like "rubbish" emotive and tend to spread negativity in others, and Im sure that wasnt your goal. Id also state that no one is qualified to predict how hard it will be to "recover from this" whatever that means.. I love charting as well as fundamental analysis as they work well together, so ill post some charts of my own as we consolidate to add to this discussion

Building on these facts, price is at the base of the range as buyers are happy to accumulate at the lows while sell pressure remains (much of which shows telltale signs of manipulation). Sellers are bound to become exhausted as are the manipulation moves (liquidity grabs) as they become less effective over time as supply becomes more limited at the desired price levels. Thankyou for circling the red volume, maybe I should comment on that. Red volume in the histogram means very little if you know what youre looking at. If the daily candle closes lower than the open, the volume is marked as red. It gives no information of the degree of buy absorption (you can see this in the candles thought, the wicks in the dojis show this to some extent). Also, volume is decreasing as price has dropped, meaning that volume is not supporting the move down, this type of divergence is common in price reversals and in consolidation zones. If volume moves in the same direction as price, we expect the short term trend to continue. If it does not, we usually expect a reversal or consolidation.
    Last edited by holdem77: 07/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $23.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.1¢ 1.7¢ $88.92K 4.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1310511 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 608028 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.