IRX 0.00% 3.2¢ inhalerx limited

Peak Deal Neurotech - Similar Concept for Different Market Segment

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I've noticed Peak completed the IPO for Neurotech. They appear to have a product (headband) with associated software for the management of autism. Similar concept to LSH, technology is utilised to bring patient care / management of health to the comfort of your own home.

Share price gains from Neurotech have not been sustained, which to me suggests one of two things:
    1. The uptake will be lower than anticipated (reduced revenue)
    2. Healthcare technology is extremely hard to perfect given the stringent guidelines (increased operating costs)

Just bought into LSH on Friday. Really like the direction, management, contracts and system they've set up, however, my biggest concern at the moment is they'll follow a similar trend to Neurotech.

Is the market really asleep on this company or have they already determined this company will be a money pit?

Call me skeptical but I feel that some of these IPO's are design to benefit first day flippers and no one else. Only time will tell for this one.

Would really love the company to provide a few more market updates. Feel left in the dark on this one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.072M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 210118 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 98320 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.