PEK 0.00% 19.5¢ peak rare earths limited

peak does it again!, page-9

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Yep Bren, today at least in my thoughts about PEK Im just going to focus on these fantastic drill results and what they mean to our viabilty. WE are honing in on the high grade targets now and fine tuning the drilling. The high grade zones being deliniated ATM are massive in themselves and look to me to be obvious first targets of actual mining.

Large tonnage, very high average grade,likely easy of extraction its screaming economic viability and profitability. Todays results add a large chunk of real value to the deposit once Jorced to the highest level.

Once all this raising garb is out of the way(however it resolves) I can see this stock starting to run back up pretty hard. In the current market (without definative met results) Im not saying 50s in the near future. But I do believe we will see the thirties again before the sunburn season starts again.

I know its unfashionable to say anything nice about the company ATM, but it is our company and if we dont celebrate the successes then what are we doing here? So to those doing the drilling and targeting the sites (Dave amongst others) well done, these results are nothing short of outstanding.

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $39.97K 202.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 177736 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 8393 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.