PEK 2.38% 20.5¢ peak rare earths limited

DDzx: (in reply to ltl) " ... what on earth are you babbling on...

1. 90 Posts.
    DDzx: (in reply to ltl) " ... what on earth are you babbling on & foaming at the mouth about? ..."

All I can say, dear Pekkers, is Thank God for the "babblers"!

I read HC as I WANT to read contrary views to those expressed by what I term the "clique" of LT Pekkers.

When I first started researching Peak as an investment, as it was on my radar as a LT buy, the JORC had just been released and the sp was in the high 60's. Many of the Pekker Clique Club were predicting a sp of $1, $2 and upwards ... and this mammoth rise to be in the next 5 minutes (slight exaggeration!).

Along came a poster named omgwen3rds, who predicted that PEK's sp would fall from the high 60's to under 30 cents.

Lo and behold, the Pekker Clique were very unhappy that omgwen3rds could have the audacity to have such a contrarian view and both him (and I for defending him) were lambasted accordingly.

Well, despite being keen on PEK in the lt, but because of omg's reasoning re the sp, I waited and bought in at a VERY low price ...

Sometimes, contrarian views can save you a whole lot of $$$'s ... all that is required is to keep an open mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $54.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $23.61K 115.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19778 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 11281 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.