GPN greater pacific gold limited

peak hill results, page-18

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Red Frog,

What you have just written is completely true and is sad more than anything else for those people who have lost thousands of dollars to what seems to be an internet boiler room scam.

Tolli, you should have a good look at yourself and pain have caused a lot of people on this site with your endless ramping that turned out to be completely false. Now we all know that you sold over 20 million shares last year as it was in the Annual Report. In your defence you said you moved it into another vehicle (which exposes yourself to massive CGT issues) so people can believe what they want. Other guys know who they are and I do not need to name them all.

I feel sorry for people like Lord Koala who appear to have been left with a worthless stock. GPN now has a small portion of many tenements which they have no cash to drill any further. My feeling is the administrators are around the corner.

Many on this thread should give a large apology and thank you to Sandune, This is it and JakeM for warning everyone of this scam. I wish I listened earlier but atleast got out around 5c and move back into CDU.

Although I sold out a long time ago it is a sad day!

I am the Iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.