PEK 0.00% 18.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Peak Noise, page-108

1. 3,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3721
    Thanks for the info jackmac
    It feels odd they would exit before sml or any notable gain in share price, after all them exiting at a discount is to the benefit of the buyer and I doubt anyone's business model is to give away profit making opportunities. Can't say I can subscribe to that theory on the 58m cross trade but interesting line of thinking. Personally I think the 58m is simply a transfer between subsidiaries of the same company (I.e admin)

Regardless however the Investment case remains the same.

In particular, the risk return on pek with a construction ready operation priced at 168m with a government already highlighting its ready is simply outstanding. Beats keeping cash in the bank.

Just a matter of when, not if in my opinion

Nice to see ndpr basket price that high at 89! The bfs was done at 42 and if we recall the sensitivity analysis the Npv is closer the 1b US! At 168m market near derisked from development status and a good funding environment, I'd give it a min of 25 percent value attributable to Npv which is 320 market cap - that's mind boggling value risk return numbers.

So Tanzania much like Malaysia for lynas simply has to get on with it regardless of the politics

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3135/3135367-c0f48decc3f49901260e32177fdafdea.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.