PEK 0.00% 21.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Peak Noise, page-22

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Sustainable Finance (ifc.org)

The IFC provides a buffer for emerging market investments to uphold International practices.
    Once the entity enters a financial agreement/ funding, making such security buffer unnecessary, they sell out, usually to those providing the funding.

Hence, it would be not a far stretch to assume that those adding to their portfolios now are also part of the funding solution to build the actual mine, since a granted SML is making such steps possible.
    Appian placing two new board members onto the board of PEK points towards such a role and the need to be represented accordingly in the coporate structure.

Therefore, for the IFC to hand over ther shares to such an institution makes perfect sense,
    especially since they were invited by such institution in the first place.

UK freeport arrangements and mine funding are running parallel as soon as company expects the SML within a short time frame.
    Ever since the mining conference during which now President Samia made her upbeat comments about rare earth mining licences, I would guess such preparation to be ongoing.

The process is simply going through the motions, the IFC selling simply another piece in the puzzle.

all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $17.37K 83.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14285 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 26001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.