PEK 2.50% 20.5¢ peak rare earths limited

The entire trading points to a very controlled environment. I...

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    The entire trading points to a very controlled environment.
    I start to expect a TO or merger action simultaneously with the SML grant.

This will reduce the payment for the company in question taking over, but reduces the
    profits for shareholders, roughly being able to aquire the company at, lets say 30 cents, instead of 50 to 60 cents after SML grant has pushed price prior to their offer.

Unfortunately, this starts to increasingly look this way.
    Given the fact that the swaps at 10 cents and the purchase of 58 mil at 8 cents were never revealed in form of a changed substantial holder notice, I believe that an entity is positioning itself already, adding to its portfolio daily with the same 1.5 mil shares traded in a very controlled setup.

Given the deadline of the 18th of June, I expect news to be made public in May, particularly
    after the domestic preparations by the new president to be more open to business concluded and now welcoming the UK delegation for discussing trade details with particular projects on the table, no doubt.

I just hope that long term shareholders will see their well deserved gains out of this
    and are not short changed by an entity which will double the price on TO, but way below
    what long term holders should see as a profit after years of holding.

all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $54.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $41.43K 205.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58093 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 156569 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.