AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

yes it is true every stock i comment on i have plans to sellyes...

1. 101 Posts.
    yes it is true every stock i comment on i have plans to sell

yes it is true i want to sell this stock whats the problem with that...hahhaha

i also own other specs cfe brm frs and want to sell them

i also own bluechips bhp wes qbe wbc wow wpl and i want to sell them

my sentiment is to sell at the right price and i definitely will sell them

mak is definitely a sell but at what price hmmmm well lets say anything north of 5 bucks hehehe but i might change my mind.being a female with a mind of my own but admittedly a bit on the ditzy side i will change my mind on a daily or even intra daily basis.

emotive drivel is what hotcopper is day in and out but the market relies on information any info is good,,,its up to you to decide what will drive the sp not what will make the company move from scummy offices to plush cbd high rise with a view.

yes its a sell but not for a few years maybe...then again everything i own has a stop loss so i may sell today

so study the many many many bits of information and stop worrying about what individuals on a gossip site have to say.check the charts too because there are many good spots to stick ur stoploss that wont whip you out.

I have been in and out of this stock over the last 9 months thats the way i work...pick a good stock with potential and go to work...and thats what you need to do GO TO WORK ...if you work a stock like mak you can make good money ...dont just buy it and sit on your fat ass expecting it will do the work for you...never lose too much and be patient.This one will go off but be patient the whole market is crapola so commodities suffer when the financial stocks are going down.less money to speculate.

By the way i am sitting on my boat in Hamilton Island marina...sunny but cool south easterlies we are in hamilton island for a few days break from sailing around the islands been a bit of light drizzle just had a big meal at the resort bar overlooking the passage between the two islnds...nice.so a bit sleepy now might have a nap.bye all.

i would sell my boat too for the right price.but not yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $37.30K 9.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7037099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1677255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.