PEK 4.76% 20.0¢ peak rare earths limited

peak presenting in sydney, page-5

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    sjl do you really think new investors in PEK would be suckers to get in when our SP is 16.5 c on an up day and we are hitting 7 percents @ 150 odd metres? I mean if you dont like our medium/ long term chances why still hold yourself?

I for one cant stand this constant negativity (not from you specifically sjl, you are usually one of my favorite posters) but from many who will derail whatever thread it is to drag it back to negativity about the raising.Sure aspects of it were crap but there is a lot more going on at PEK and in the REE world than just that. Cant wait for this to be over. I just hope posters abide by umpires rules and whatever is decided by the shareholder vote is accepted.

I know there are views held (at least by some) that blame AH for most of PEKs SP woes(who knows maybe they are right). I know I felt PEK management were Peaking (excuse the joke, remember those) when we had both MM and AH at the helm. If we somehow got MM back and then lost AH I think we may still risk being like the Beatles without both John and Paul. Thats a little how we (PEK) have felt to me since MM left.

Sure, if whats left of the raising gets rejigged it may give shareholders(especially larger wealthier shareholders a larger bite at the cherry).
    But at what cost to the SP and at what benefit to small or not so cashed up shareholders?
    For those guys seeing a modest investment slip (SP) may hurt more than to the big guys (existing share holders) who can afford to participate in discounted raisings?
    A reoffered to shareholder raising at what price, 13c? Or less?
    In the current climate it might be best to take the money we have onn the table?
    At least for the little guys?
    They might not have have many votes (shares) anyway so this part of the discussion is to some means academic.

I dont know, just putting various viewpoints out there.

I do know a mates sister was just put off from a perm job at FMG today. I heard a 1000 others are going. Things are not as rosy in boom town as many believe. Finance is hard as crap to get and has been for a long while.

Im not saying we should have voted yes to resolutions Im saying sadly it looks like little guys get a bad deal under the current deal and perhaps even a worse one under an alternative rejigged deal that could come later.

Probobly get blasted for have different views to many more vocal and assertive than myself. It wont be the first time. But if thats the case and we cannot discuss the raising freely then we Pekkers have lost the "joy de vivre" that used to make posting here quite a pleasure.

I just wish we wouldnt discuss the raising on every thread...

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $53.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.0¢ $11.4K 55.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 167499 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 5886 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.