PEK 2.50% 20.5¢ peak rare earths limited

peak presenting in sydney, page-9

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I hope whatever it is comes good quickly too sjl. Best wishes. On PEK I know you are a believer and appreciate your concerns there.

Rameez invitation to a quiet drink is tempting but not to be taken lightly. Allow two days for the hangover! Ha ha!
    Yep would be nice to catch up. I am working on my off swing this week so after next week am free for a whole week. Normally I would be comfortable about having a drink in my working week but I know what happened last time and my new job demands you to blow straight zeros. A cruel and unusual work requirement indeed! And its not gonna happen after one of our quiet drinks! Lol!

Look forward to catch up on the gossip in the near future.
    Pity we didnt end up with the derby final or I would have had the first sickie in the new job and seen you after the game perhaps. We go to Melbourne now and I cant fly there though and miss 2 days work even for the Mighty Dockers.

Will have to watch it on T.V.
    Good luck to your Eagles too Rameez and look forward to have that drink soon.

And fingers crossed on PEK keeping on tracking LYC back up. Though todays rise was warrented just on our drill results. And some.

Cheers Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $54.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $39.00K 194.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 34889 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 19665 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.