CIY 0.00% 3.6¢ city pacific limited

peaking- too high, page-3

1. 2,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I think you are right, CIY and CPK are still in long term uptrends however they may have to do some consolidating at around these levels. The yield should support them pretty well.
    Funds under management started the fin year at $179m and finished at $420m and are increasing at $20m a month. 56% owned subsiduary CPK will contribute around $53m after tax to CIY over the next 3-4 years from the Martha Cove project. CIY is also setting up a property trust that will be operational by the end the year. The first asset to be owned will be the retail section and mariner from the Martha Cove project. All this should keep the growth going at a lively pace in the next few years.
    At current prices the CIYO options seem very cheap. They have a 30c exercise price and can be exercised between June 04 and 06. So you will also miss out on the next 2 dividends of approx 18c. So they should trade at a discount of approx 48c to the shares. Instead the discount is around 90c.
    Anyway do your own research but I would be keen to here other peoples opinions on this stock.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.