ORS 0.00% 1.3¢ octagonal resources limited

The company has communicated that the $$$ from its ore...

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The company has communicated that the $$$ from its ore processing from open pit & underground won't come until 2015 in its June 12 presentation. They've been in production since November 2012 and it did nothing for the share price. These things take a lot of time. Could take 10 years. thats why ORS sits in the bottom drawer. There are thousands of these listed penny dreadfuls. One drill goes wrong or they hypothetically uncover that they need $30m to continue their growth plans and the situation becomes uneconomic...and the whole company can become nothing more than a shell overnight. In ORS case, this could go down very slow over a long period and they could get bought out by a larger miner at a ridiculously low price...less than any of us care to imagine. If they get it right you want to be owning lots is shares before the rapid spike up.

I would only invest in ORS if I am prepared to lose all my money. Because its a possibility. However if they economically prove up their mines with some serious discoveries then they can truly add wealth for shareholders. bhp was once a bottom drawer specy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.