AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Now read the Annual report and the Notice of meeting.1. 5% of...

1. 625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Now read the Annual report and the Notice of meeting.

1. 5% of Advangen held effectively by Maria Halaz
    maybe one of the readers can point me to this
    announcement as I didn't see this detail.... was I
    blind?

What was the cost of that 5% and was it worth $105,468 or was it simply a way to give the lady a bonus?

2. 12m loan shares ...but are they loan or are they free and vest ... I can't figure...yes too dumb. This is to occur directly after the meeting, sort of a RUSH... so what's in the pipleline that is known to the directores and not announced. "Wash your mouth hcmif.... thata's conspiracy theory and not allowed."

With what Maria Halaz is paid, she can bloody well go and buy shares or borrow the money to buy them.

The company with Ms Halaz as MD are seemingly moving the company forward in many directions BUT "Ms Halaz" you are employed and not there to take control via stealth.

Let's have a FREE and OPEN MARKET.

If this is a loan only (for 5 years) at 7% interest on 12m shares values at 3cents .... thats approx $25,200 interest p.a. a nice tidy benefit of approx $175,000 over 5 years PLUS $value for a level of control by the directors.

The basis for vesting seems how should I say it ....all wrapped up with no extra effort required.... maybe the medical technoligists will clarify this for me but I figure No 2 and 3 are a cert and vesting is as good as done.

NOW to the share price.... maybe I'm blind but has cap been placed on the price of CDY until after the vote.

Is this why I've been perplexed by the charts say he chuckling.

Go figure

OH and a 10% issue....

I'm voting my 4 shares against ALL resolutions as a result NO TRUST.

4 shares do I tick position or no position

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1199234 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.