RHK 1.14% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

It seems everyone is waiting for the assay emotionally. The...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    It seems everyone is waiting for the assay emotionally.

The delay of the assay and no weekly drilling report disappointed a lot of people around FMS. Understandable but no of them could change anything around FMS IO.

1. As all of us know, the IO has been in FMS tenements for millions of years.
    2. The delay is not good but in business operation, it is normal there are too many little things could cause delay.
    3. It is good to know FMS didn't give out the weekly drilling result.
    4. The market now doesn't expect anything but excellent news about IO or diamond. Just good news could not push the price up but down.
    5. I am betting on it as before which would not be change by the assay and report.

George Soros thought markets are always wrong in the sense that the market operate with a prevailing bias. But in the normal course of events it tend to correct its own excesses.

Occasionally the prevailing bias can actually validate itself by influencing not only market prices but also so-called fundamentals that market prices are supposed to reflect.

In FMS case, market could be wrong and huge FMS IO would be confirmed. The biases about FMS IO would be corrected. However market biases could be confirmed. That is FMS concept IO could not be validated totally.

It is a time most of traders are in paradox, FMS shareholders have to be brave enough, and, and wait to see what will move in.

Nothing is free and huge reward means you have to be ready to lose something or worry something first.

I am waiting to see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $3.589K 4.103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1795 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.