CTP 4.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

gday ameliustag,here's a snippet about Permo–Carboniferous coals...

1. 5,048 Posts.
    gday ameliustag,

here's a snippet about Permo–Carboniferous coals as found in the pedirka basin.

i hope you noted the 1000 meters thick comment in the previous article lol

"The People`s Republic of China is the largest producer of coal in the world, the most populous country, and is experiencing a significant growth in GNP.^Three-fourths of China`s energy requirements are met by burning coal.

^At least 80 percent of the produced coal is Permo-Carboniferous, ranging in rank from bituminous to anthracite ([open quotes]hardcoal[close quotes]), and is mined from underground facilities that typically are very gas-prone.

^The coal resources of China, estimated at 7.7 to 12.1 trillion tons, are among the largest in the world.^Much of this in-place resource consists of Permo-Carboniferous hardcoal.^The resource base of coalbed methane (CBM) in China, variously estimated at 1,000 to 2,800 Tcf, may be the world`s largest.

^A significant portion of this valuable energy source is believed to be contained in Permo-Carboniferous coals.

^The government of China is seeking international technology and investment to develop and utilize CBM, which is expected to improve the nation`s economy, increase mine safety, and reduce the wasteful and polluting emissions of methane from coal mines.^In particular, the government is emphasizing development of CBM in the North China Basin region, the locale of the most abundant and highest rank Permo-Carboniferous coals.^An encouraging aspect of cooperative Sino-American efforts is the recent discovery of significant flows of methane from permeable anthracite reservoirs in Henan and Shanxi Provinces.^These two discoveries are believed to be the first in the world from anthracites."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $27.02K 519.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37632 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 72110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.