AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

pedra branca update, page-45

1. 10,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6071
    Breaking my own rule and posting while on holiday.
    The south Pacific is lovely and the only thing they mine for here is gravel :)

SimonHH, on the money, technically astute, and even without the sound technical knowledge, the sentiment of your post, knowing of the company etc is something anyone in here could work out, and a few have. However, most are running around like a bunch of chooks with their heads cut off!

Part of me wishes the few sensible ones wouldn't post for a few weeks and that might let the chooks exit. I'm sure they could find another pen to cluck in. Might also allow some bargain buys :)

PS At the AGM Simon Mottram said this PB western zone would take 4 or 5 holes to suss as it was faulted etc. He probably had part of the knowledge of hole 25 then but needed to get full data before announcing. Even if he did know, it still means every other statement holds true. i.e. Lots of copper to come and a great company to be Invested in (I like your definition Lotz).

Like the shampoo advert says, it may not happen over night but it will happen. Hissy fit unnecessary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.