AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Morumbi. Interesting theory being advanced by hh that AVBs share...

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Morumbi.

Interesting theory being advanced by hh that AVBs share price will never go up, whatever the company does. Not very scientific and not very sustainable in the long term I think. I can accept that there may be a spike and a bit of a retrace on finance being announced. That's pretty standard, and more so the case because of the extreme weakness of many of the holders in this forum. They want to get out, which is their right (and hh's objective).

but what of the medium term? Once we reach name plate on stage one, if the SP is still where it is we will be trading on a PE of about 1, with stage two still to come! Is that even possible? Unfortunately it's unlikely. But if it were the case, I (together with our deep pocketed friends who, like me, have made strategic investments in this company) would keep buying. Who doesn't want an investment that earns more than its value every year? And that assumes that copper stays at historic lows, which only experts on HC seem to think it will.

So, in short, if there is a shake out and some old friends say good bye, I might shed a tear for them, but not for us. I think this company will be all the stronger once it has a larger institutional ownership. The three majors plus the activist private members grouping will constitute an amazingly strong ownership group, that should mitigate price volatility, and give proper support to what is possibly the strongest junior resource management team on the the asx.

Hey, maybe hh and I are on the same side after all. We are both happy to see the weak hands bail out. But at least I am prepared to say so openly, rather than trying to trick them into bailing while pretending to be their old buddy. There is some shameful shite that goes down on these anonymous chat sites!

Cheetah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.