BRU 2.50% 7.8¢ buru energy limited

Peekaboo, page-20

1. 46,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8808
    I like BRU - its a real company employing real people and doing good things with the indigenous people - When its a buy on the charts I will say its a buy as I have done in the past

Will I buy ? highly unlikely unless i can see an easy buck for a day trade on an exponential rise . Personally i think i would prefer just to play Bhutos oil mins in preference to BRU

But why would you bother - Have a look at today's XJO chart - every point is one cent XJOlOE were $2.50 this morning closed at $3.47 why stuff around having your capital tied up for years in spec miners - I did that years ago with HDR ( Hardman Resources ) and I almost took a huge bath on sovereign risk with 2 coups in Mauritania

Then 2008 to 2014 I was in a spec copper explorer CDU- lucky to get alive on that one as well !

And Yatchy just hears voices inside his head - yes you could have made a poultice shorting BRU over the years -I have never shorted BRU or any stock for taht matter

Personally I find the shorting concept morally reprehensible - Shorters borrow stock from people who dont own the stock they are lending, often without the knowledge of the stock owners - eg super fund members and then sold down to be repayed later often covered off market in nudge and wink deals with corporate banker/brokers,

I dont know how to even find out where to borrow stock to short it - Buying an index mini short is a derivative product you are betting on an index no stock loaning is involved.

Personally I would be happy to see shorting banned as it was for a period of time at the height of the GFC .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $52.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $1.992K 25.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 42995 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.