KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Peer Aus EV/resource spodumene comparisons, page-45

1. 2,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4269
    The rule of relativity (comparing KDR to PLS) tells me that we will get up to $3 in the next 12 months when all the essential elements (mining permit, off-take agreements,...) are achieved.  There is absolutely no doubt about it.

If your house and the neighbour's house are essentially the same (land size, design,....) and was worth $1mil a year ago, but now the neighbour's house is worth $3mil, then the rule of relativity indicates that eventually your house price will appreciate to similar range of $3mil.

In the longer run, if PLS does not go down to the route of downstream processing to produce lithium carbonate/hydroxide and KDR is the only one that does (with the almighty technical know-how and marketing muscle of SQM, the world's biggest lithium carbonate/hydroxide producer), we will surpass PLS too.

Don't forget at all 4 areas of Earl Grey, Texas, Prince of Wales, and Bounty, KDR have found hundreds of drill cores (for example at Texas they have found 220 old drill cores with lithium) with lithium at all of these areas and current resource is only based on Earl Grey alone, potential lithium resource that KDR will find could be 2 times to 3 times bigger than PLS's current resource.

Lithium demand, price, and fundamentals are at its strongest point and all indicators are pointing to higher demand, higher price with 7 gigafactories currently being built around the world and all car manufacturers are rushing to build new electric vehicles.  Giant energy storage facilities are being built around the world at increasing pace too.  Tesla soon will be unveiling their electric semi-truck next month which Morgan Stanley analyst has called "will revolutionize the world's transportation forever and usher in the final death of combustion engine vehicles"

This stock is a life changing investment for me and many others.

An announcement of off-take agreements which can come out any day now will bring this stock to $1.70 range within a few days.  No doubt about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.