LIN 0.00% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

Nippy - that KISS song you chose is so hilarious. Great...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Nippy - that KISS song you chose is so hilarious. Great pick.

Guys: REO Price in 2010 must have been something like US$20/kg and now it is more like ++++++US$75/kg and way more important strategically important. Also the GFC was making markets messy in that period around 2010. There is more optimism and hope now. And Lynas must have taken 4 years to build and operate the mine. I read they had initial problems with the original Malaysian process plant site - and has to move it because of community fear of radiation poisonings - the Malaysian pulled the Environmental Licence. Funny how it has all come back around to bite them again. What a screw up. GFC also screwed the plant build for Lynas apparently. LIN looks to be trying to be operating next year but they need some more runs on the Board. All these results are building the case - they just need a bit more to be able to be rulered against all the other stocks. I recon Insto's must be circling this stock and lathering in dribble in anticipation of real wealth. Its a Margo Robbie moment.

So I recon there is a real chance of $1-2B market cap this year. Strap on the belt and hold on. Lindian = Space X rocket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $72.22K 665.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 515398 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 287937 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.