ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Is very possible for a TO some time in the future - Carmakers...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Is very possible for a TO some time in the future - Carmakers and Chemical converters have become desperate to secure a source of Spodumene - I see our MC value in 24-30 months if we follow our path to to mining somewhere 500m to 1B.

Premature to think an offer would happen now or anytime in the next year. I would think Management would only consider it when we are close to above stated value as it wouldn't reflect IMO North Domes resource true Value as a 'mining' ready state, fully financed with offtake agreements.

I'm an investor not a trader so I'm happy to wait as we follow the steps to get 'mining ready' and for this project and ESS's value to reflect this 'future' true value.

Excerpt via Bloomberg News
    Bloomberg News | October 27, 2021 | 9:41 am Battery Metals Intelligence Markets Top Companies Lithium

"A number of acquisitions of lithium miners have been announced in recent months, including a proposed takeover of Millennial Lithium Corp. by the world’s largest battery maker.

Two Chinese companies sparked a bidding war for Canada’s Millennial, which has lithium assets in Argentina, with Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. eventually outbidding Ganfeng Lithium Co.
    To be sure, it’s not clear how long the newfound discipline among miners will last.

Albemarle Corp., the world’s top lithium producer, and its partner Mineral Resources Ltd. just announced a plan to restart the mothballed Wodgina mine in Australia to cash in on surging prices. Chile’s government is also offering new contracts to tap the world’s biggest reserves of lithium—though it would be years before that production would hit the market.

The current output moves can’t “swamp prices because of how much demand is going to grow in 12 months,” said Lowry, the veteran consultant.

“EVs are booming. Battery demand’s booming. You don’t have a lot of new capacity coming on anytime soon,” he said. “You’ve got a perfect storm right now.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.