AUZ 10.0% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Sally Sally Sally you are missing the majority of the points by...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Sally Sally Sally you are missing the majority of the points by a country mile my friend. Why? Well in life and as well in the business you have to have a Win Win situation . We Auz we were crawling in all fours before Ski deal came along. Ski thru their deal gave us both hands to stand up and walk . Now you tell me why the company that help us stand up shouldn't have a big win themselves. Me as a shareholder I will be happy with any % they give to ski and then some more. It's a virtue both in life and business to be appreciative to the ppl that help you stand up.Seen a few company's and as well a few sole traders that they haven't gone far using the mentality you have on the subject. I have been a sole trader for quite some years now and part of the success has been just that. Create a win win for every one and then crab a chair and watch what happens. Magic.
    As far as our company? Well we were crawling , now we walking next we will be doing a bit of running and in a few years if everything goes well will be Flying. I have no hard feelings against you it's just frustrating that you can't get what most of the folks here get win win my friend. Now if you don't mind say hello to Sally and give her a pat from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $8.525K 852.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 8937333 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3456785 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 6450115
Last updated 11.42am 06/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.