ARL 6.67% 48.0¢ ardea resources limited

PEER Comparisons, page-87

1. 3,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    Hi DDTRH
    Mate I think the interesting differences you mention, could be put down to a few changes with the passage of time.
    That 2.25mt Scoping Study goes back to 2018 so has some age attached

This is what I feel you should be considering in your calculations in my opinion

- 3.5mt plant build including 2 x 1.5mt autoclaves and 1 x 0.500mt Atmospheric leach circuit
    - Budget price +- US $2 Billion Dollars, so slightly higher than SRL
    - I would maintain the payback at +- 5 years
    - Additional to the nickel and cobalt credits already apportioned in the previous study, there are increased resources and cutoff grades:
    - There is the addition of small amounts of nickel sulfide to the autoclave increasing output grade and reducing autoclave maintenance.
    - I think the credits to be apportioned to C1 are going to knock us all over, Additionally Scandium, Rare Earths, Alumina, Manganese.
    - Then there are the credits to apportion to the production process, Free+- atmospheric leach electricity, Free +- autoclave neutraliser
    - I think the credits are going to put us well out in front of everybody because the resources are so rich.

So in a nutshell, the CI costs will come down and the by product credits will increase, plant efficiency through less maintenance will also help.
    Federal government support for the project and we are well connected with the who is who in WA academia

We are in for some great news when the feasibility study lands in shareholders hands, I cannot wait.
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.