ARL 1.09% 45.5¢ ardea resources limited

@Successwillcome Let me start by saying.... I don't normally...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    @Successwillcome

Let me start by saying....

I don't normally condone replying to insincere/cynics however, just this once ......

You most certainly do have trouble understanding. (That's a definite understatement!)
    Your being condescending by referring to me as: Henry. (Your certainly not my NCO!)
    'Costings' as you put it, are just one of many 'fundamentals' to operating a business. (Do more research!)

You should also 'google' :
    That a 'quality product' is required (we have that by the way!)
    Know your industry & competitors (you don't seem to know, fullstop!)
    Promote your products & services (what's that (?) you say!)
    Have 'great' staff. (Your peer company doesn't seem to have good management/staff. (ask ASIC?) ......

Oh & another big one is ... RESPECT ......... (look that one up!)

I could go on with many more but I don't see the point as you don't research & your insincerity is blatant & full-on as far as I'm concerned. So there you go ......

You are right with one belief ........ yes, I certainly do have "both my feet firmly planted on the ground" & I might add, it's on Ardea's filthy rich ground!

Be assured, this is my one & only reply to you, I hope it helps you understand yourself & your investments a little better.

(It may help you to remember the 4 L's : Look, Listen & Learn .... (or be a) LOSER!)

As always though ....... GLTAH's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $90.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 45.5¢ $5.166K 11.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9304 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.