AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

PEER Comparisons, page-4

1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1881

Theinformation contained is relevant to this thread because it deals with the PEERCOMPARISONS discussion, the calls for supporting information and the links tosuch information for research purposes. It also tries to shed light on thereasons why things might be as they are between peers.
    This Study material is not a cross promotion, this Study lays out the officialdata in comparable form for research purposes by investors, links to data areincluded.

A reasonable person would ask why does the management of Ardea notshout from the highest flagpole that we have a possible 100 years Life Of Mine(LOM).

The reason is perhaps that Ardea Resources is seeking a substantial partnerthat has the ability to credibly sign a very large offtake agreement and contribute financially in a verysubstantial manner.

It is and always has been the case that Ardea management wishes to process theGoongarrie and KNP resources at a very much higher production rate than the2.25Mtpa noted in the 2.25Mtpa Goongarrie Expansion Study.
    Recent ASX Announcements indicate that the initialplant being proposed is a 3.5Mtpa plant incorporating 2 x 1.5 MtpaAutoclaves and a 500Ktpa Atmospheric Leach circuit.

With the increasing rate of production there is an inevitable reduction in LifeOf Mine (LOM)
    Life of Mine has never been a problem for the Worlds 7th largestnickel resource.
    Life of Mine has never been a problem for the largest nickel resource inWestern Australia.

Substantially increased production capacity
    is the goal of Ardea’sManagement, the goal for Ardea is to process as much nickel as is possible inthe shortest timeframe.
    I agree with this.
    RED

https://ardearesources.com.au/downloads/announcements/arl_2022012501.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.51am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 50000
Last updated 10.05am 07/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.