AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

There is a huge problem here, that being when the facts are...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    There is a huge problem here, that being when the facts are presented to this forum many who continue to hold onto a belief that the current board are working for them think all will be rosy with these current Directors, when it's really quite the opposite given the position they have got this company in over many years of failure after failure.

Everybody knows that until the AGM those in control will continue down the path of destruction of shareholders wealth, albeit with only one change, that being Benjamin Bell still being fed by shareholders that is so detrimental to the Company at this stage, when what they should have done was the right thing and all stood down, so as Auz Mines can start again with a clean slate, at this point and imho there is still way too much dead wood within the company's structure that will lead to the demise of the company all together, and therefore I would like to stand corrected, I stated the SP would be around 12cps coming to the deadline, got that wrong hey, it's 6.5cps.

But at least those hanging on will get some CGT relief on other better performing stocks hopefully anyways.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.