AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

What I see as the main problem RED, is that no matter how much...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    What I see as the main problem RED, is that no matter how much one like yourself trys to help others there will always be some rusted ons that no matter what is put out to help them they would rather try to put you down for submitting the truth about some certain lowlights regarding those within the Company, with what you have posted previously I have just caught up with at this time because of work commitments although I do see some modded and we know why.

So to say that you have gone way beyond and above the realms of trying to help others learn about those individuals involved in the demise of this Company would be a huge understatement mate, so well done for trying to help others not fall into the trap as many past holders have and are paying a very heavy price for not taking on the facts when they were presented over many years by many other posters as well, like Bomber, Muay, Clockwork Smurf, Fab, Hingdog, Gongbeater, and a special mention to Vintage who was one of the first to smell the rats nooring away at the Company, and who can forget the esteemed HotDogRob, who has always continued to show others why Auz Mines is fraught with danger in his own unique way, still get a laugh so cheers HotDog, anyway imho there won't be an extension by LG and the sad part of that is everybody will lose out except whoever picks up the pieces of what is left thanks to a BoD's who have been on a mission since starting on this crusade of wealth accumulation only problem being is shareholder's were never part of it or ever included in that mission except those selected few.

Hopefully One Day "Justice Will Prevail" and the Company will be rid of the Contaminates within.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.