AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

The information contained is relevant to this thread because it...

1. 3,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1885
    The information contained is relevant to this thread because it deals with the PEER COMPARISONS discussion, the calls for supporting information and the links to such information for research purposes. It also tries to shed light on the reasons why things might be as they are.

Thanks JBT
    Mate, I really have tried to present indisputable facts to shareholders complete with links and the likes for review.
    I went to extreme effort and time cost, to gather, analyze and interpret my findings, then to format them and share for free here on this specifically created thread, this information.
    All I wanted was a fair viewing, to not have the information removed and to have a discussion that was round table, considered with all perspectives and put to the test my findings. I was happy to be proven wrong.

Sadly that was not to be as the core results page was taken down as unsubstantiated, despite all the links to factual information in the above post. This effectively robbed everyone of valuable information, It allowed the situation regards management to perpetuate and people are none the wiser as a result.
    Everyone that matters suffers.

If only we could accept that there is a problem, then review everyone's considerations and possible solutions, there is no hope without this.
    It is that simple.

I believe that some are scared of the truth being aired, I truly acknowledge this, it is scary.
    I believe that those people need to understand Hotcopper does not drive share prices, shareholder sentiment does that, sentiment get's you buying and selling.

If we had the discussion, decided on an outcome and enacted that effectively, we could in a very short timeframe effect change and turn this around quickly.
    The old metaphor of rip off the bandage and expose the sepsis behind is very appropriate here.

I would be very happy to post the entire presentation again, exactly as I intended for all to discuss, but to have it removed is a pointless waste of time.

I want to make myself very clear
    I truly care about what happens to AUZ, I still have friends invested here and a best possible outcome is what I seek for them, you and all shareholders involved.
    I also want Australia to benefit from the resources we have as a country.
    My motivations are pure, despite what is said about me by some that DO NOT KNOW ME.
    The information I presented was an accurate and unbiased, a fact finding mission with comparison for relevance.

If a certain cohort said that they were willing to go with the presentation information, to have the discussion, I will repost the information.
    It is designed to highlight without bias just how bad things have become.
    By the way, those very same people that deny you access, have access elsewhere and they know that.

Today we had the report of shareholder funds raised, in that we see already that management have not contributed fully. That management do not fully believe in the future of AUZ through their own reports, If they did, they would come out shouting LOOK HERE $$$$$ Invested.
    We also see that only $710,000 of the $3,700,000 was raised showing that retail shareholders are running for the door and not believing anymore.
    Why would they if management themselves do not believe and care.

You can deny the information, but you cannot deny the outcome
    The bandage will get ripped off, the sepsis will be exposed, the only question is at what stage and what will be left in the ashes.
    RED

Last edited by RED328: 24/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.599K 259.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 14970150 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1312558 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 781606
Last updated 15.25pm 16/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.