MRF 3.17% 6.1¢ mrl corporation ltd

peer imbalance

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    While there exists an obvious Peer Imbalance created by market forces out of the companies hands; Capital always takes the path of least resistance and greatest leverage.

MRL is acting like an anchor to BBR; capital that would otherwise flow daily to BBR is naturally bleeding over to MRL in my opinion.

BBR is further down the track but will struggle with new levels while MRL is obviously under priced in my opinion. The market eventually runs the numbers, looks at the targets and revalues companies that have been oversold and grossly undervalued.

MRL can slide up just on BBR investors wanting MRL to be priced comparably so that other factors come into play. The people who get this under .14 in my opinion are sitting in a very strong position to compound and leverage.

Peer Imbalances are extremely bullish positions because market confidence in one spills over to the other in my opinion. Also owners are looking forwards to more compounding with MRL's CR, this encourages their confidence and belief that MRL is on the right track.

(If you have to CR; do it while you are going through a price re-evaluation!)

What do you all think?

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.