TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

I found this PDF worthwhile. Maybe you will enjoy it as well?...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I found this PDF worthwhile. Maybe you will enjoy it as well?

http://www.basinvest.ch/upload/pdf/Valuation_of_Metals_and_Mining_Companies.pdf

Kind Regards

"Assurances are not significant. No matter what assurances we receive we cannot trust them. Reality is far more important then any promise. Assurances isolate us from our reason and judgement and prevent us from ever addressing our fears and weaknesses. Deduction pushes passed the promises and controlling rules of Society because they are based on Group Assumptions and Beliefs. The Method of Individual Virtue, Reason and Morality cannot accept the Assurances of the Other. If it is true it is true for all of us and it is therefore understandable to everyone. It may not be universally practiced but truth must be universally true or it must be false. Assurances have little Value to Individual Investment because they rely upon the Other to Reason for us. Worse still we become manipulated by our Hope that the Other is correct and will give us our what is promised while transferring responsibility away from us over to the Other. When you reject Assurances all that is left is personal responsibility and that is both relentless and terrifying for many of us." - Nasabear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.