TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

peer imbalance, page-2

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    hi jimmy,
    not sure what you mean by leapfrong but imo, I dont believe that Ton would reach a higher or the same share price had this been the case, yet imo, it certainly would narrow.

to my knowledge the Ancuabe facility is not that large so it would not produce the quantity required for full offtakes should and when they come, but that too is a good thing as to initially start it could generate cashflow which any company out there would fully love to implement.

yet if such event could formulate and unfold to move forward and shown to the market then obviously price would increase significantly from where we sit now.

whilst such thoughts only being speculation, one would also need to discount or add the health of the resource and graphite sector into the mix or to whatever demand increases during such times. all IMO of course!

I also wonder if Ton would have Ancuabe listed under any submitted mining application added with Nicanda Hill.
    had asked pauldola this but he never replied so I think for whatever reason he may have me on ignore!
    Last edited by jackarooz: 04/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.896K 489.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 82414 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 299592 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.