AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

The world and all its wealth, life and relationships are all...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    The world and all its wealth, life and relationships are all finite. Surely anyone with a grain of intellect understands that and can bound their greed within a frame of sustainability. There is a point beyond which wealth accumulation provides no more joy or fulfilment but intact detriments your life.

I always imagine being filthy rich barricaded in a mansion fortress surrounded by a slum of shantiess and being leered at by hoardes of angry and desperate people when would lynch me given half a chance. I can't see how this is desirable.

In my ideal fantasy life I have the things that I need and want to a modest degree, living amongst a society of people who are also modestly satisfied with their lives. I often ask why the Gina Reinhardt's of the world see life differently.

Unfortunately those infected by terminal greed commit the rest to terminal stress and in the end, few die happy.

Sorry for the off topic rant. Tired of being one of those whack-a-mole's in life and in any endeavour to progress my family's life to a level of contentment!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.