AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Pegasus, page-84

1. 2,080 Posts.
    Thanks for the kind words mick, I do try and substantiate most of my posts with links to sources, however I am also of the opinion that AJX will now start to have a steady increase in SP with the help of a few good Ann's that are due, also with a great 4C and then half yearly, for many who've shorted this stock it will definitely hurt going forward, I've posted many many times that decent revenue was never coming before September 16 and that's what will move the SP, I've also posted many many times that I don't believe there's previously been any metrics to value the company above the 60 cent mark, but that's all changing as we speak and started to do so at the end of the September quarter, we will now start to see a proper SP movement with proof of revenue and contracts to back up the SP rise, in other words it will be justified.

IMO shorters and people wanting in and haven't bought in are now (for the first time in my eyes) really playing with fire, the company have flagged several substantial contracts and licensing deals to hit in the short term.

We're all in charge of our own investments good or bad, some just don't like to man up to it, but they've been warned time and time again of the potential this company has, if they get burnt it's their own fault!

The next 8 weeks will be dynamic!

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $92 11.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.