AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

I just spat out my coffee mates oh boy did you make me laugh out...

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    I just spat out my coffee mates oh boy did you make me laugh out loud [at your CRR comments]

I am holding LTR and i think the Albermarle take over offers sets a great floor price and you may be right that there may be potentials for more a higher offers but nothing too significants IMO. Liontown already mentioned that they wants $3ps it was on the news you better check the documentation or ask the fellow holders on the LTR forum. I hope they get more for sure

I am a big fan of LTR and the current 7 billion dollars market caps its something we look forward to replicate here at AZS based on the geology and the data coming out of the ground

Let me remind you that AZS does have the smart money. Just 4 weeks ago SQM the largest global producer of lithium worldwide invested 20 million dollars for 20 percent of the company. You dont keep up with the latest news do you? There is genuine potentials for +100mt here and its even mentioned in the company investor presentation announcements. They cant say that based on nothing mates. Its based on the facts at hand otherwise the ASX will ask them for a please explain pal.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5179/5179367-674804a4c0504f045211ab649fbacdc5.jpg

CRR has ZERO chances of 100mt are you OK? Your comments confirm you do not have any knowledge on explorations and you are just a punters. That is OK but mates you better do the maths on the pegmatites there is no chance for what you are saying. Otherwise any lithium explorer [and there are hundreds of them on the ASX] can just come out and say that. Its just not on mate that would be lies.

There is no other lithium driller stating they are aiming for above 100mt other than AZS [and there are hundreds of lithium drillers on the ASX]. It is for a good reason. I suggest you go back and read the documentation and if you dont believe me you can call SQM headquarters and request to speak to the geos who came up with the claims before handing over 20 million dollars for 20 percent before the drilling even started [thats right it shows how confident they were and the first 4 holes are telling us a great story of the potentials here and SQM geos were right on the money]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.