AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Incredible i just watched the videos on youtube our directo Tony...

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Incredible i just watched the videos on youtube our directo Tony is the one whom discovered Liontowns [LTR] lithium deposits and even other great discoveries in his time. No wonder he has won awards for explorer of the year thats for sure

It is very exciting times ahead with drill hole data being released on a 2-3 week basis and now will be even faster with the extra diamond driller arriving on site. They previously said they will add many more driller rigs if the early results are good [which they are] so you can expect them to ramp this up very quickly. Noting that in the most recent live presentation in Singapore today he said that once the approvals come through [which he expects in the next few weeks] he will send more driller rigs. This is great news because it means we can start drilling the high priority targets i am so excited for that

We are also waiting on the assays which can take a bit longer but thats the great thing for getting the drill hole updates on the 2-3 week intervals it keeps the market up to date and excited. When the assays come and if they come at the high grade me and my colleagues are expecting well then its game on isnt it mates. If the grades at depth are matching the outcropping grades well BINGO isnt it.

I am confidents because if you remember the nickel hole that hit lithium by mistake at depth that assay was at 1.5% which is high grades already. It proves there is high grades down there at depth so i am not worried about the assays i am excited for the assays bring them on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.