EVS 8.70% 4.2¢ envirosuite limited

PEH - Massive Breakout Alert!, page-603

1. 901 Posts.
    A company with this scalable, proven, multi lingual product with a client list to die for and a global roll out underway for a MC of 16 million? Yes only 16 million, I've not forgotten an extra zero or anything!

It wont take much to take this to 30c imho in the near term. Growth has been steady, yes they're has been short lived spikes on the SP but remember the last spikefall was much slower than usual AND it coincided with the biggest stock market collapse in years and it did not fall as far either!

Make up your own mind but this is one company that is well managed as far as I can tell. as solid a stock as you'll get at this end of town. It's generating revenue, it's software is bang up to date, it's in the cloud. A possible blue sky future and a cloud based service.....

I'm not trading this stock. I'm keeping it very long term. Financially it makes sense. Morally and ethically it makes even more sense.

One of my largest holdings. If you want some shares you'll have to go elsewhere, I'm not selling mine before 2020!

DYOR as always.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.004(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $53.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ $19.33K 434.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 459130 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 36593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.