PEK 2.70% 19.0¢ peak rare earths limited

"terms of it will contain a shock" then to put bluntly the board...

1. 454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    "terms of it will contain a shock"

then to put bluntly the board would possibly be open to a class action against them - this would be withholding of material and price sensitive information from when they came to agreement with the mining committee - so i would almost bet the house that wouldn't be one aspect to consider.

there is some overhang down the track once we are up and running from the aspect of further requirements as set out to looking at in country processings. but by then we will need to be cashflow positive and so will be rerated by then although probably discounted valuation from the overhang of this .

" either the SML isn't going to happen anytime soon"

although it can't be ruled out for sure - and that would put selling pressure on from anyone in the know - most information out their indicates that unlikely to be the case - so begs the question still - where are the buyers whom do think based on information so far that this is going to be signed shortly?

"think that is because we have been so ‘close’, ‘iminent’, ‘hopeful’ for the last few years… investors have given up with the bullshit and will re-enter when the project is derisked via the signing." -

i think this sums it up the best - as well as the markets really a little risk adverse atm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $47.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $21.53K 117.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50190 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 5077 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.