PEK 0.00% 21.0¢ peak rare earths limited

PEK SML extremely close now!!, page-25

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Hahaha.... well said. I agree with some of what your saying, the virus stuff, ill wait for a few enquiries before forming an opinion.

The US has seen China as the there only serious threat for at least a decade !!!
    They dusted off the Russians in the mid 90's.

China's economy had record growth year on year over the last decade, their influence growing with it. Around 2010 is when they started rolling out the Belt and Road Initiative, it involves over 71 countries.
    Great article that explains exactly what China is attempting...... and why the US is trying to check the Chinese and there economy.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/ng-interactive/2018/jul/30/what-china-belt-road-initiative-silk-road-explainer

China has had the run of the roost on Trump's watch, only in the last 12 months leading up to the election did Trump ramp it up.
    Its why 2 years ago the US passed law regarding investment in Critical Minerals, to cut the reliance on China, they know that China is going to pull the RE card.

Biden is old school, he has been in Wasington for 45 years, he will turn the screws tighter, issues like the South china sea, Hong Kong, Uigurs, Taiwan..... still need to be dealt with, he will be a lot tougher on China, relations are only going to get a lot worse......

Thats great news for RE miners like PEK !!!!! I mean you couldnt have timed it better, forget about the "RE crisis" 10 years ago, This time its the real deal !!! China flooding the market wont work this time.

Tesla is one of the largest companies in the world by MC, the world has decided finally that electric is bettter, the stakes are much higher now. A stable, secure China free RE supply chain is what they want, they want to knock China down to about 50% of supply im guessing, which again is great for PEK.

Geopolitics plays a huge role in the price of RE's, add to that demand, which is only growing year on year and I think will really take off in 2-3 years, when all these EV companies have finished building their mega factories.

Conditions are perfect for emerging RE companies like PEK to thrive and take that next step to production and supply.

Now......we just need that SML, thats not asking much is it ? Haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 21.0¢ $19.85K 94.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37161 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 4392 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.