PEK 0.00% 21.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Im guessing it has already been approved based on what the Hon...

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Im guessing it has already been approved based on what the Hon Doto Biteko, Minister for Minerals stated in a Bloomberg article 4 weeks ago.

“The government is in the final stages of awarding a special mining license to PR NG Minerals for it’s Ngualla Rare Earth Project,” Biteko said in an emailed response to questions. The company is a subsidiary of Australia-listed Peak Resources"

"AWARDING" !!!!!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-11-05/tanzania-finalizing-permit-for-its-first-rare-earth-metals-mine

The cabinet has to be sworn in, and that is happening this week !!!!!

GOVT has been on hold since the 5th November.....so nothing could have been announced.

You have to remember they are officially in office once sworn in.

My theory is that all these decisions have been on hold since the 5th Nov, until the swearing in of cabinet, again thats this week some time.

You would think that the govt and ministers will make announcements regarding the creation of jobs, tax revenue and new mines which benefit the Tanzania economy and people very soon after being sworn in. Its when everyone citizen in Tanzania will be listening to what there new Govt or Ministers will be doing to help improve their lives......

And as we know, PEK has already lined up all their ducks......things will move quick once SML is granted, expect announcements to come thick and fast !!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 21.0¢ $19.85K 94.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37905 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 6247 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.