PEK 2.50% 20.5¢ peak rare earths limited

pek transport infrastructure, page-2

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Hi q81. I asked managment about this way back. From memory the plan was/is.

1. Dig the stuff up.

2. Possible benification on site.

3.* Truck to Mbeya(road will need upgrading, have no idea but dont think you would get much change out of 10 mil for a bit over 100km with surfacing in bitumen. Do we have someone who knows the av per KM cost of sealed roads? The road is there but needs grading and surfacing, nearly like doing a new road.

3. From Mbeya rail to Dar es saleem ( International deep water port). Ship goes to whoever wants it. To the biggest chequebook or off to be refined, who knows, but the question is about transport out of Tanzania. I think it most likely the ore will be refined in Asia but dont want to go off on too many tangents.

* Keep in mind 10 mil is a total guess, may be more or less, labour is very cheap in Tanania. Oil exists in large quantities in Africa especially Angola, Nigeria, so bitumen should not be dearer than here, i would have hoped cheaper as bitumen is really a waste product.

We will be expected to make significant inputs to local infastructure and conditions, just digging Ngualla up and shipping it off aint going to happen even if we had a rail hub 100metres away. Also keep in mind we have seen guesstamats of in ground value at Ngualla of 100 Billion dollars. And ten Mill is to 100 Bill what 1 cent is to 100 bucks, A drop in the ocean.

The only other significant sidenote I can think of is the Chinese goverment are busily building roads all over Tanania as we speak, including out our way. This can only help.

Remember by the time we are digging at Ngualla we will have defined one of if not the worlds biggest deposits of REEs sprinkled librally with some other valuable minerals. We will have some major players wanting in and building a bit of road will not be a holdup.

The only other thing you may have been asking is access. The land is undualating but not mountainous where we are. Gradient should we be a problem at all.

NB this is all just info I have gleened from rudimentary research, I have not been to Tanzania. Yet.

Cheers Tretchikoff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $54.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $41.43K 205.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58093 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 156569 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.