PEK 2.78% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Pek, page-158

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    From my understanding, thats when first siting of Cabinet for 2021 ends. The sitting begins on the 25/1 going by info on GOT website.

Biteko publicly stated Nov 5th via Bloomberg

“The government is in the final stages of awarding a special mining license to PR NG Minerals for it’s Ngualla Rare Earth Project,”

You would assume final details have been worked out between early Dec 20, when new cabinet was sworn in and late Jan when cabinet sits for its first session, as all other conditions have been met by PEK and approved by GOT.

Tanz Gov want the Barrick model for all future and existing partnerships with mining companies, and PEK have stated there happy to work within that model, so there is no conflict there, so no prolonged drawn out negotiations.

There are NO conditions that PEK have to meet, everything has been done, SML is different to a ML, SML is far better, but it requires Cabinet approval, Cabinet has been advised to aporove the deal as we now know, the final step in this "Long Safari".

Cabinet first sitting for 2021 is in two weeks and ends on or around the 8th FEB, again from information on the GOT web.

There is NO reason the SML will not be approved, none whatsoever, the Cabinet approval is just to ratify the agreement, thats all it is !!!!!
    They wont be debating whether or not to approve the SML.

I hope people understand that.

Worst case scenario is a further delay, but thats not in the Gov best interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $49.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $16.42K 90.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 101569 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 34939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.