PEK 5.71% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Pek, page-49

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    PM8 waffle about being a rail line is complete marketing spin. Do you realise how much material they'll be moving!? A few container loads a week. THis is not a bulk tonnage operation.

PM8 haven't completed a downstream process at bulk scale. This is complex and has so many variables. A process location is just one of these.

Getting a permit to refine in the UK now vs 5 years ago will take them at a MINIMUM 12 months. The radioactivity of this ore won't be missed by the greenies.

And the Monazite and radioactivity issue aint going anywhere and PM8's excuse they're dumping the radioactive waste product in Angola kinda won't fly in this day and age of ESG minerals sourcing and compliance.

Let's just wait for their DFS then get ours feathers ruffled hey. psssst. They're also capped at $500m guys..!

PM8 have done a great job of getting to this point and if you've ridden the wave. Well done! Been a great trade but i would be selling each and every one of my PM8 and putting it into PEK for the leverage. Not proving your confirmation bias re PM8. Hit the Pm8 Sell button and then hit the PEK buy button. Just obvious

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $49.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $39.73K 221.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6861 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 49783 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.