NPM 7.69% 1.4¢ newpeak metals limited

pel/pela map nvg, lnc, ede, page-63

1. 5,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Cheers TTC,

I first bought into LNC back in 2009 sold out and then reentered at around $1.40 on the way down and accumulated all the way down (with a bit of trading in between), as despite my grievances with management and PB, I had a value north of $3 on their assets - principally based on their coal, the royalty, their assets in Texas, and "potential" commerciality of their GTL business. I ascribe negligible value to the Umiat and their Arckaringa assets, so obviously I am going to sell out if I see the LNC share price balloon on speculation on those fronts, especially with the help of the Credit Suisse pump&dump machine. You may have noticed my sentiment was a buy on LNC while still being critical of management, wouldn't you when you believe a company overpays big time for the Texan assets, then there was the bs p&d with Golden Concorde, shouldn't have even touched Alaska or SA, and all with your money? A lot of the executives within LNC can't get along with each other, so what would give me the capacity to be able to get along with any of them? I think I may have switched my sentiment to hold after the company did that bond financing at 13%+ and stopped posting soon afterwards.

I don't post on many company boards whose stock I hold (I have about 40 or so, but only regularly post on about 5), and do post on company boards on whose stock I don't hold. My posting behaviour is too random to read anything into it. I like gauging sentiment towards a company and have a bit of the give & receive mentality when it comes to research.

Ta Scammer, I thought this thread was under LNC when I made the original post. And in no way does the above research relate to NVG, other than that the formations pertaining to the shale oil prospectivity don't creep into NVG area. As TwinTurboCelica pointed out above, NVG is a lot more than the few licences it has in SA.

Happycats, "independent" consultants who relied on information (that was "not independently" verified) given to them by Linc Energy. And in the reports (esp D&M) they briefly outline their methodology, which is a very simple calculation of volume of target area multiplied by a range of chance factors to derive an estimate of the resource in place. Blindy Bondy was spruiking a multi billion barrel resource back in 2011 after LNC put in the Arck-1 drill, and he would've used the same method as the independent consultants here... if it's not obvious, the "independent" consultants are there for show and add credibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.