MEL 20.0% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

Hi Masterfoods, I reiterate. From Metgasco's own publication...

1. 33 Posts.
    Hi Masterfoods,

I reiterate. From Metgasco's own publication Kingfisher has a significant number of sands that demonstrate unconventional tight gas properties. I suggest you read the link I gave in my last post.

You,(and some of the other shareholders on this site), often communicate about and to local residents on this board in a derogatory sort of a way which wouldn't inspire many to trust you, and I wish you'd stop doing it. (Thanks to those of you who don't, I appreciate it.)

While some residents are still in the process of learning every little detail about the process your company would like to impose upon us against our will, many of us have researched long and hard and know more than the occasional financial investor who's fallen into owning these shares hoping to make a quick buck. Or the investor who, at the beginning, was misled into the belief that unconventional gas mining was the way to go for the future (if you still think it's so much better than dirty coal mining I suggest you keep researching)and that local people would welcome it.

Most shareholders, Directors, and staff of this company aren't the sort of people who would have ever intended their innocent money making venture to impact terribly on other people's lives. Talking rudely to a few 'greenies' or a (Lord, help you) greenforestfairy on this forum isn't going to fix this problem for anyone.

The people who live in this region are real people, like you, who have families to raise, people we care about who live amongst us, aims and ideals about how we want our lives to be. Many of us moved here from other locations seeking the things about this area that we value in our lives, and that's made us more protective of it.

In shareholding terms our lifestyle is our investment and our investments are clashing with yours. Your company has forced locals into what is referred to here as 'the fight for our lives'. But, if there's no way out of this, let us all at least make it as respectful a battle as we can.

I remain open to being convinced that unconventional gas mining can be conducted here in a way that is conducive to the environment and residents, but any evidence put forward needs to be entirely accurate. There is much evidence against that possibility.

Kind regards to all,

Greenforestfairy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $10.11K 2.527M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 10141399 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4823219 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.