AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

I am quite sure per the last drilling information that the next...

1. 1,010 Posts.
    I am quite sure per the last drilling information that the next announcement will be about one not so important secondary target at around 6000ft deep and that will be the Taylor Sand formation (~6,500 feet), Am I correct?. If they find some gas pressure at that Taylor formation it will give us more confidence and an indication that we are in the right track.

The most important targets are deeper than 8300ft, so it will be a little while yet to get the big news.

Keep in mind that their progress now days at a greater than 5000ft deep is much slower than at the beginning of the drilling, the deeper they go the slower the drilling progres.

I am not that excited about the next set of news as they do not expect hydrocarbons from that target but potential gas shows/pressure.

I cannot wait for these coming two weeks to past quickly and have AKK hit primary targets at depths of 8500 to 9500ft..I am quite sure that we will hit real black gold.. we all expect that, don't we?

My advice is do not sell your shares until we hit some good oil at the primary targets. Do not panic for changes in USA banks and the like in Europe, drilling still continues and this is a very low risk well compared to many others that are drilling else where...
    Many companies are already producing where AKK is drilling the first well..so there you are, we have lots to win if we all stay focused.

The future is in our hands an the share price is also in our hands, keep our minds set to the primary targets.

DYOR and good weekend to all

VERY Strong BUY sentiment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.