BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

pel218, wakefield drill - daily update ...

1. 25,108 Posts.
    It is unfortunate that a shareholder has had to put out a Daily Update because the Company hasn't/won't/can't. I have purposely left it until after trade today to do so, after Tweety & Co. spoke with Kelso this morning in an attempt to request transparency on this drill.

I was hoping that the Company would have put an update out before close of market today, but it is obviously not the case.

For those of you that are unhappy with Management's lack of information flow and transparency on this drill post spud I would suggest it is not entirely BUY's fault but probably the poor relationship BUY has with the operator (as I have already stated in my Post# 4477291).

HOWEVER, the Company should (imo) have the fortitude to put out its own independent update that it DOES have access to, just to provide transparency to its shareholders. It does have a duty of disclosure and we have certainly paid our million dollars worth to expect "something" released to the market on a daily basis.

So, this is Day No. 4 of ~12 day drill. At 6am this morning the depth was 934m where the shoe was drilled out and drilling has stopped (awaiting a part). Drilling will resume when repairs are complete.

ONE MILLION DOLLARS PAID IN DRILLING COSTS BUYS SHAREHOLDERS SOME BRAGGING RIGHTS IF YOU ASK ME!!!

Cheers, Pie (:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1005345 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5432067 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.