Pell Loses Appeal, page-23

1. 9,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    That’s bad luck for George Pell that his appeal against convictions for five sexual assaults of two 13 year old boys was rejected in a majority decision in Victoria’s Court of Appeal.

i wonder if his fan club on the extreme right of Australian politics, including former PM Tony Abbott and Limited News columnist Andrew Bolt, will distance themselves from this convicted pedophile.

a long holiday in the Victorian prison system isn’t the way i would choose to spend my final years alive. Still, that might be better than the fate of one of the two boys, who died of a heroin overdose in 2014.

despite the sordid nature of his crimes, As a committed christian Pell will no doubt ask for and in his own mind be pardoned for his sins by his fictitious god and so still dream of entering his imaginary kingdom of heaven when his time comes.

yep, just to reiterate, really bad luck George that your convictions for sexual assault stand. And you the highest official of the Catholic church convicted of such offenses.

You’ve bought utter shame on yourself and reinforcement of a belief by many that your Catholic church is little more than an organized pedophile ring.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.