Pell under investigation for child abuse, page-154

1. 28,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Oops....only now have read the full thread. Think I should say that the points made by AntN are those I fully agree with.
    When people begin to use coloured and judgemental words as has occurred here against the ABC, then this is just using expressions suggesting desperation in trying to be "correct". Also, one of those reported by the ABC was the man in Torquay who was absolutely not a drug affected person and he reported about seeing a naked Pell facing three naked boys but refusing to turn to speak to his admonisher. Pell made no response to this man who was admonishing him about the inappropriateness of his behaviour and that he would report him should he be found in that circumstance again. The kids then put their bathers back on and returned to the pool. Why did Pell accompany them into the changing rooms and undressed, demanding the kids do the same. The kids clearly wanted to go back into the pool and had only come out at Pell's request.

That pool owner needs to be a witness when Pell is further investigated, as I am sure he will be.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.